A few things I've been loving this past month (and a few I've already mentioned before).
* Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Waikiki Strips - all purpose, pigmented, shimmery. It's great on the eyes or as a highlight.
* Bioderma Sesibio and Sébium - in combination, they're great for cleansing and toning.
* Essie Luxeffects Shine of the Times - lovely opalescent flakes.
* Essie Allure - sheer and creamy. A classic colour on the nails.
* Lancôme Rouge in Love Violette Coquette 381B - a true violet colour that gives your lips a unique sheen.
* Rimmel Long-Lasting Finish by Kate No.8 - a dusty mauve shade. One of those my lips but better lipsticks.
* Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universal - adds a beautiful warm glow to the face. Perfect alone or under another bronzer.
* EcoTools Bronzing Brush - dense, soft bristles. I've been using it with Bronze Universal and it applies beautifully.
* Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine - makes my hair sleek and de-frizzed.
What are some of your favourites (if you have a post, please link it so that I may see)? xx