Now I will preface by saying these nudes do hinge on the balance of brown. If that's not your thing, you probably won't enjoy these very much.
- Bare All (910) — a very pale, ivory beige
- Blushing Beige (915) — a beige pink
- Nude Lust (920) — a pinky beige (very similar to Blushing Beige but slightly more beige)
- Maple Kiss (925) — a pinky caramel
- Truffle Tease (930) — a light beige/brown
- Stormy Sahara (945) — a terracotta beige
- Untainted Spice (950) — a plumy brown
- Espresso Exposed (955) — a deep berry
Top left, clockwise: Stormy Sahara, Maple Kiss, Espresso Exposed, and Untainted Spice
The Buffs are a permanent part of the Maybelline family, so if you haven't checked them out yet, I would recommend it.
If you have one, let me know what favourite nude lipstick is!