I am pleased with my first Luxe Box of 2012. The extra big box came with an assortment of products (including three full-size products).
* MyScent - This month's Luxe Box came with a little pouch of different scents. It's a new program that Loose Button is piloting called MyScent. I most excited for the Prada Candy sample -- I'm definitely purchasing the full-size of that. The following fragrances were included:
* Prada Candy
* Prada Infusion D'Iris
* Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps
* Nina Ricci Nina
* Paco Rabanne Black XS
* Paco Rabanne Lady Million
* Yves Rocher Lipstick - I have never tried this brand before so I was interested to try it. It is a lovely colour and it applies beautifully. This was a full-size product and it retails for $5.
* Chi Silk Infusion - I absolutely love this hair treatment. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and de-frizzed.
* Benefit Creaseless Shadow - I reserved this product via Loose Button's "First In Line" program. It was one of two full-size Benefit products (the other being the Powda Wowza), a Donna Karan body lotion, and a Curly Hair Solution. I was originally going to get the Powda Wowza but I already have the full-size versions of the blushes so I got the shadow instead. It's a lovely colour -- a shimmery gold called Fahrenheit Fab. It's creamy and it applies very smoothly. This product retails for $19.
* Seattle's Best Coffee - I love coffee so I was excited to see this. I haven't tried it yet but I can't wait to.
Also included with this month's Luxe box was a special Bath & Body Box.
* Fredrick Fekkai Shampoo & Conditioner - I'm a huge fan of Fekkai products, especially their dry shampoo and styling products. I am impartial on their shampoo/conditioners, though. They work well but less expensive drugstore brands work just as well with my hair type.
* Schick Hydro Silk Razor - Another full-size product. I wasn't too excited about this product, mostly because I don't need to shave my legs, so I have no use for it… but I'm sure if I did, I would appreciate it more. This has a retail value of $14.
Overall I was happy with this month's box! January was supposed to be my last month but now, I'm debating whether or not to re-subscribe.
All of these subscription services are definitely a hit or miss. Some month's are great and some aren't. I've been lucky because I haven't received a box that I absolutely regretted. I know that there's a few people who were quite dissatisfied with their box this month.
What did you think of your Luxe Box this month?