Some things I've been loving this past month...
3. NARS Laguna - probably my go-to bronzer. I re-discovered it while Spring cleaning through my collection.
5. Brush Guards - my best purchase as of late!
6. Chanel Bronzer Universal - adore this! Perfect on it's own, or as a base for another bronzer. Adds a beautiful, effortless glow.
7. Lancôme Éclat Miracle (sample) - if you're not a fan of powder highlighters, this is something you need to try! It easily illuminates the complexion. I'm addicted to the dewy glow this gives.
8. Balmshell glosses (darling you look fabulous & curse of the purse) - these aren't my all time favourite lip glosses, but I have been really enjoying them. The formula is good, the colours are lovely, and the packaging is adorable! The floating illustrations are so cute.
9. Ardell 120 Demi Wispies - I am beginning to understand the love for falsies. They're so much fun (once you actually get them on).
10. Revlon Berry Flirtacious - also a rediscovery. I love cream blushes for Spring/Summer and this is one of my favourites.
11. Avène Thermal Spring Water - so refreshing on my dry skin. Plus, it brings life back into my skin if I've over powdered.
12. Bag Balm - great for dry anything (lips, skin, etc). Like Vaseline's big sister with it's medicinal ingredients. If you haven't heard of this before, you will laugh once you read what it's actually for. Ready? To sooth cow's udders after milking. Yeah... but it's seriously amazing for dry skin.
13. Oreos (of the birthday cake, limited edition variety) - these are so delicious! So unhealthily delicious.
What have you been loving? x
Ps, how do you eat your Oreos? I'm a dunker.
Pps, I caved and created a Facebook page. I haven't been much of a Facebook-er in a while and this new timeline layout is going to take some getting used to. Check it out if you have a second! (Link!)