Long time, no blog, lovelies.
Okay, so it hasn't been that long. It just feels long in internet days.
I blog bearing praises for a new love. I'm sure you've all heard of this before. The Brush Guard. I've dubbed them the unsung hero.
I purchased this a few weeks ago and I've been loving it ever since. If you invest in your brushes, why wouldn't you want to treat them with love?
I got the variety pack and it contains six brush guards in an assortment of sizes, all for $5.50 (plus a whopping $2 for shipping).
Here are my thoughts:
* They keep your brushes looking brand new for as long as possible.
* They're inexpensive (and the shipping is delightful).
* The different sizes will accommodate most (if not all) brushes.
* They enable you to dry your brushes upside down without the fuss, but...
* They don't cut the dry time of your brushes (at least from my experience).
Overall, they're amazing little creations and I am glad that I purchased them (so glad that I purchased a few more packs).
Do you own Brush Guards? x