Here's what I received in my March Topbox...
* Redken Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner - I have used Redken products before and I really liked it, so I am happy to try this (even though I don't have color treated hair).
* Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes - This is a mineral oil-free, gel makeup remover for the eyes and lips. I'm currently using a makeup cleanser from Bioderma but I'm looking forward to trying this. I am quickly falling in love with MUFE products.
* mark. Nailed It Mini Laquers - A duo of mini nail polishes. Violet Daze is a pretty violet and Tickled Pink is a pastel lilac. I forgot to take pictures of swatches but I will probably feature it in a NOTD soon.
* mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay on Lip Stain - Lip stains are perfect for Spring/Summer. The color I received is in Frilly and it's a shimmery orange colour. I love the applicator, too. It dispenses the gloss with a simply click of the pen. The colour is beautiful, the packaging is so convenient, and it has a minty scent to it that makes my lips tingle a little.
Also, instead of the customary four products, members received a bonus product in celebration for Topbox's 6th Monthsary. Some people received a Cargo eyeshadow, but I received this instead...
* Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - This is a UK brand that I have never tried before. I haven't used makeup wipes in a while but they are quite handy for travel or late nights.
Violet Daze (left) and Tickled Pink (right)
mark. Gloss Gorgeous in Frilly
What did you get? xx