Winter Glow | Favourite HighlightersThursday, December 19, 2013
Here are five of my favourite highlighters at the moment that help bring back that luminosity:
1. Benefit DandelionA sheer shimmer of pink. Brightens up the complexion in a swift, no fuss way.
$36.00 | Permanent | Benefit counters
2. TheBalm Mary Lou-ManizerChampagne and not for the faint of heart. It's hardly subtle. While it blends beautifully, it's definitely a showstopper.
$31.00 | Permanent | Rexall
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Rose GoldWho isn't falling head over heels over this tone right now? This rosy glow will leave you luminous all throughout the winter season (read full review here).
$46.00 | Limited Edition | Sephora
4. Dior Amber DiamondA classic highlighter. A mix of golds, bronze and pale champagnes... it's a fool-proof way to get your glow on.
$45.00 | Permanent | Dior counters
5. Lancôme Rose ÉtincelleA pale iridescent pink that will leave your skin looking ethereal (read full review here).
$52.00 | Limited Edition | Lancôme counters
Let me know what your favourites are :) x