12 Days of Giveaways - Day 6Thursday, December 06, 2012
I have been obsessed with this bronzer since I got it, so naturally I had to include it in this giveaway. It's the Dior Nude Tan in Sunlight.
I have already done a more in depth review of this bronzer, but here's the gist of why I love it:
- The packaging is stunning
- The kabuki brush is not only good quality, but it's also quite useful for application
- The rosy / peach tones allows this bronzer to double as a blush, or a simple cheek colour
- The longevity is good and lasts most of the day
- The shimmer is subtle and adds to the glow
- It's easy to apply and blend for that flawless finish
If you'd like to win a Dior Nude Tan bronzer in Sunlight, just enter below. All you need to know is that this giveaway is open worldwide and it will end on December 9th, 2012 at 12:00 AM EST. The winner will be contacted via email. Plus, I will announce the winner here and on facebook / twitter.
I have been a little remiss with announcing giveaways winners, so here are the winners so far:
Day 1 - Shu Uemura Eyelash curler - Carley S.
Day 2 - Chanel Bronze Universal - Carley S.
They are two different people, coincidentally with the same name. I've contacted both winners via email. I still have not heard from the winner of the Shu curler, so I may have to pick a new one tomorrow. I will keep you posted!
Also, if you win, I would love it if you would email / facebook / tweet me a pic or just let me know how you're liking your prize!
Hope you're all having a wonderful day, lovelies! x