I have been loving a lot of things this past month, it was hard to choose just a few, but I think I have it narrowed down.
1. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I've been loving this brush. I use it for anything and everything -- blush, bronzer, concealer. It always gives a flawless finish.
2. Boujois Rose D'or - This is a beautiful summer blush. It's a beautiful pink with subtle shimmer. It adds a natural glow.
3. Bioderma Sebium AKN - I use this every day and I've been loving it. My skin feels so smooth and looks so clear. I'm obsessed.
4. YSL Glossy Stain #15 - I have no qualms with these glossy stains, I actually really enjoy them. It has a distinct scent, but I don't mind it. Rose Vinyl is a beautiful bright (almost fuschia) pink.
On another note, I don't know how I feel about YSL dropping the Yves. It seems strange just to say Saint Laurent, or worse, SL. What do you think?
5. Essie Peach Daiquiri - This polish confuses me. The colour is gorgeous and I've been wearing it on my toes for most of July, but the colour isn't what the name would suggest. It's definitely more of pink than a peach. Nonetheless, it's a beautiful colour and it applies with no problems.
6. Mason Pearson brush - I don't know what the science is, but this brush makes my hair feel so soft after using it. There is one thing that bugs me... The boar bristle seems to be splitting in certain areas. It's weird. I also had one bristle shed. Not something I want to see from a brush with such a hefty price tag.
7. NARS Deep Throat - One of my favourite NARS blushes. It is the prettiest peachy coral shade with golden shimmer. If you're not a fan of Orgasm, definitely check out this alternative!
8. Chantecaille Just Skin - While I'm still on the fence about this tinted moisturizer, I have been enjoying using it. It feels wonderful on the skin and it looks so natural on the skin. The price still makes me cringe, though.
Most of these products I've been using every single day. I've been in a peachy pink mood apparently because that the colour family I've been gravitating to.
What are some products you've been loving? x