Revlon PhotoReady BlushesThursday, July 19, 2012
I saw these Revlon PhotoReady blushes a few months ago on a blog and fell in love. They finally arrived in Canada a few weeks ago (I purchased mine from Wal-Mart).
Naturally I had to get all three colours: Coral Reef (coral), Flushed (pink), Pinched (peach).
What I like...
- The colours look super bright in the pot, but they're quite wearable.
- They blend very easily and apply naturally (i.e. sheer but buildable)
- There's a lot of product for $10.
What I don't like...
- It's not a stain, it just sits on top of the skin.
- It sometimes has a slick feeling on the skin. While it looks natural on the cheeks, you can definitely feel something's there if you brush your hand across your face.
- It transfers, albeit very minimally.
- It doesn't have amazing lasting power. It lasts about 5ish hours on my combination skin.
Overall, I really enjoy these blushes. They’re easy to apply and I love the colours, especially Coral Reef. I use my Real Techniques Stippling brush to apply it. I often use them on their own, but sometimes when I’m feeling crazy, I will “set” it with a powder blush on top.
Have you tried these blushes yet? They’re a little difficult to find here in Canada. I have yet to see them at any of my local drugstores.
Hope you’re having a lovely day! x
Swatches (left to right): Pinched, Flushed, Coral Reef