Some of my favourites this past month (also for May -- dropped the ball on that one)...
1. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean shampoo - Cleans your hair from any residue left from the environment and any hair products. It leaves my hair feeling healthy! Just what I need because this summer weather does awful things to my hair.
2. Smashbox O-glow - I don't know the magic behind this shade changing blush, but it looks lovely on the skin. A healthy flushed glow on the skin. It's a gel, not a stain, though.
3. Diorskin Nude Tan in Sunlight - Favourite bronzer of the moment. It adds a subtle luminescence to the skin for a natural summer glow. Love!
4. Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller (in Medium) - My new holy grail concealer! Seriously. I frickin' love this thing. I can't go a day without it. It applies beautifully, good lasting power, and brightens up the under eyes.
5. Julep "Lauren" - Bright pink / neon! It's a lovely summer shade. Looks great with or without a white base.
7. NARS Danmari blush palette - Best travel companion! It has all my favourite blushes in a compact carrying case. What more could a girl ask for?
8. Essie "Tart Deco" - Why didn't I have this in my life sooner? It's the prettiest hybrid of peach and coral.
What have you been loving lately? x