These are some of the items I've been lusting lately:
1. Illamasqua blushes. I really wish they were available in Canada. I've been dying to try them. I found that the official website for Illamasqua does ship to Canada. It's free shipping on orders over £75, otherwise it's £8.50. The blushers also run for £16.50. With the currency conversion (as of right now), it's around $26 CAD. Reasonable. I would place an order right now but I'm not sure what colours to get. Nothing beats being able to swatch them in person.
2. Dior Addict Extreme in Saint Tropez. I've been eyeing this lipstick ever since I saw it on Jess's (from Don't Call Me Jessie) blog. It's a beautiful peachy/pink colour. Plus the packing is adorable.
3. Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer. This is supposed to be the really versatile. You can use it for concealing, highlighting, or as a sheer to full coverage foundation. I've heard good/bad things about this but if it conceals the way people say it does, then I want it in my life.
4. Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Moist Glow. I love cream blushes, especially in the summer. I'm told that Kevyn Aucoin has a beautiful formula and acts more like a gel than a cream.
5. Givenchy Poudre Croisière Healthy Glow Powder. First of all, it looks beautiful. Secondly, I am a sucker for bronzer almost as much as I am for blush. Naturally, I want this in my collection.
6. Lancôme Rouge in Love in Corail in Love 322m. I am loving peachy/pink/coral lipsticks at the moment. I like the formula of this new line -- they aren't drying and they also leave a little bit of a stain on the lips.
What are some items on your wishlist (maybe some that I can add to mine also)? xx