I finally received my Glossybox! Actually, I received it last week but haven't had the time to blog about it til now.
The boxes were a little late to come this month so I was anxiously waiting for it to arrive.
I was pleased with the variety of products in this box. There were six products in total:
* Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion - a handy travel sized tube that's perfect for your purse. I really enjoy Aveeno products and I've owned this particular one before.
* Sebastian Re-Shaper Hairspray - Did they change their packaging? I own a hairspray from this company but it's in a white can. Well, if it is the same, then it works great! Provides hold but doesn't make your hair feel crunchy.
* Pandora's Blush in St. Tropez - The name consists of two of my favourite things: the jewelry designer and the vacation destination. Plus, it's a blush! I like the packaging -- it's not as luxe as I typically go for but it's cute! It's cardboard and has a magnetic closure. Also the blush pan actually pops out rather easily so you can place it in your own palette. The colour is nice, it's pretty pink/berry colour that I think will flatter most skin tones.
* Evian Facial Spray - I love facial mists like this. I typically use Avene but I also like the Evian one. I used to bring one along with me on plane rides all the time -- now I don't bother because I never know how strict the airport security will be. It's great for dry skin, it's refreshing and also helps set your makeup.
* Bailey Fresh Lip Gloss in Pink - I like the packaging and the doe foot applicator of this gloss. It is rather sheer on the lips, but moisturizing. It's a pretty everyday gloss. No muss, no fuss.
* Algemarin Foam Bath - A single packet of bubble bath that contains seaweed extracts, algae, and mineral salts. Perfect after a long day! I love baths.
Overall, I'd say this was worth the wait. I like the variety of products I received. I also have never tried a couple of these brands, so I like being introduced to new products.
Did you like your box? xx