Cheek products, especially blushes, are my favourite makeup products.
Here are 11 cheek products that I have been really loving in 2011 (and that I will continue to love in the future):
* Hard Candy Skinny Dipping - lovely peachy/coral colour. It's a bronzing duo, so it offers a really nice summer glow. Great pigmentation and inexpensive.
* Benefit Sugarbomb - sheer, subtle peachy colour with lovely shimmer. It's buildable and easy to blend, aka it's fool proof.
* Revlon Berry Flirtacious - a blue-based, berry cream blush that looks great on the cheeks. It applies smoothly and lasts all day. Perfect for the summer.
* Bare Minerals Rose Radiance - sheer pink with lots of shimmer. My favourite mineral blush. Provides a beautiful glow to your cheeks.
* NARS Lustre - golden peachy bronze colour. My favourite blush for the spring/summer season. It's a lovely summer cheek glow.
* NARS Dolce Vita - a soft matte berry colour, almost a dusty rose. Like all NARS blushes, it's pigmented. You have to be careful not to apply too much. It's a very strong colour.
* NARS Sin - a berry colour with a golden shimmer. My favourite blush for the fall/winter season.
* NARS Mata Hari - beautiful matte pink color with a little bit of a red undertone. Lovely on the cheeks.
* NARS Orgasm Multiple - gorgeous peachy pink color with gold shimmer. Daresay, I much prefer the multiple over the blush. The multiple applies nicer, and the color looks better.
* Benefit Hoola - matte bronzer. Great for a nice glow and perfect for contouring. Warms up the complexion and easy to blend.
* theBALM Mary Loumanizer - lovely golden/ivory highlighter. Provides great glow with lovely shimmer (not too sparkly). Easy to apply and has a smooth, silky finish.
I would love to hear what some of your favourite cheek products were in 2011!